Quality counts! Bad towels or rags can cause micro scratches and swirl marks. These towels are designed specifically for car detailing and are 100% paint safe. Their edgeless design has no rough edges to scratch your vehicle. Featuring a unique two sided design: one side that has longer fibers for buffing and the other side has short fibers for removing product.
Why Is This Different Than a Store Bought Towel?
- Designed Specifically For Car Detailing
- Edgeless Design: No Rough Edges To Scratch Your Surface
- 2 Sided Design:
- 1 Side Has Longer Fibers For Buffing
- 1 Side Has Shorter Fibers For Removing Product
- High Density: 365 Grams Per Square Inch Is Much Higher Than Typical Towels
- Removing Polish, Wax, or Sealants from Your Vehicle
- Buffing Vehicle Surfaces, as well as Chrome Wheels, Metal Trim, Windows and Mirrors
- Safe & Effective for Interior Surfaces: Leather, Vinyl, Plastic, Carpet, Metal, Wood and many more.
- 16x16 inch Edgeless Design
- Deep Blue Color
- 100% Paint Safe: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide Blend
Designed by Professional Detailers:
Frank Mitchell is a former professional detailer and car enthusiast. Torque Detail is a culmination of over 5 years of formulating his own detailing solutions.
Only available here, our products are specially formulated to professional grade results easily and quickly. You'll be able to get showroom shine and pro grade protection by yourself!
Produced in the United States of America and tested by hand in Orlando, FL.
We Support American Workers:
We employ American workers across multiple states (FL, NY, CT, & CA) and pay competitive wages to our hard workers.
Professional Grade Quality:
We created this product because we wanted it for ourselves. We've only recently began selling it to customers.
Fast Domestic Shipping:
We typically ship out your order same day or the day after. Expect 3-5 days shipping total.