Why Do I Need a Decontamination "Decon" Kit?
Your vehicle's surface is filled with contaminants. Some of these may be visible, such bug guts, bird droppings, water spots, and tree spots. And some contaminants, such as iron deposits, brake dust, and overspray may not be visible to the naked eye.
These contaminants sit atop your vehicle's "clear coat", which is the layer of resin directly above your car's paint.
The key to a sealant lasting as long as it should is applying it directly to the vehicle's clear coat. This way, it won't sit atop contaminants, which causes the sealant to degrade quickly.
Your Kit Includes:
- "Decon" Decontamination Soap
- Use this to throughly wash your vehicle's surface prior to decontaminating
- Decon Soap removes surface contaminants
- Clay "Lube" Lubricant
- Apply this to clean, dry car prior to using your clay pad
- Clay Lube brings out the contaminants and ensures the Clay Pad doesn't scratch your vehicle's surface.
- Clay Pad
- Reusable: Use up to 100 times!
- Use this to gently scrub lubricated surface
- Clay Pad removes deep contaminants that are invisible to the naked eye
- Wash Mitt (Included FREE!)
- Premium wash mitt won't scratch vehicle's surface.
- Easier & quick than using a microfiber towel for washing.
- Fill a Clean Bucket With Water
- Add Decon Soap To Bucket
- Hose Down Car With Water
- Apply Decon Soap To Wet Surface
- Work Into Surface Using Back-and-Forth Motion with Microfiber Wash-Mitt, Sponge or Towel
- Hose Down Car To Remove Soap
- Wash a Second Time if Needed
- Spray Clay Lube Onto Dry, Clean Surface
- Use a Generous Amount of Clay Lube To Ensure You Don’t Scratch Your Surface
- Use Your Clay Pad or Clay Bar and Gently Scrub The Surface
- Use Back-And-Forth Motion As You Scrub Surface (Don’t Use a Circular Motion)
- Hose Down Car With Water When You Finish Claying Entire Surface
Designed by Professional Detailers:
Frank Mitchell is a former professional detailer and car enthusiast. Torque Detail is a culmination of over 5 years of formulating his own detailing solutions.
Only available here, our products are specially formulated to professional grade results easily and quickly. You'll be able to get showroom shine and pro grade protection by yourself!
Produced in the United States of America and tested by hand in Orlando, FL.
We Support American Workers:
We employ American workers across multiple states (FL, NY, CT, & CA) and pay competitive wages to our hard workers.
Professional Grade Quality:
We created this product because we wanted it for ourselves. We've only recently began selling it to customers.
Fast Domestic Shipping:
We typically ship out your order same day or the day after. Expect 3-5 days shipping total.