The Easy Way To Remove Contaminants & Prep Your Car For New Coatings
Our secret for the best shine & protection. A car's surface has contaminants on top of the clear coat which interfere with coatings. Decon is stronger than regular soap & it will strip your car of surface contaminants & previous coatings. Use it before coating a car for best results possible.
Your Decon Wash Pack Includes:
"Decon" Decontamination Soap (8oz)
- Our strongest shampoo for deep decontamination of the car.
- Strips your vehicle of previous waxes & sealants so that you can apply your new coating directly to the clear coat for the best results.
- Helps remove caked on grime or dirt, bug guts, bird droppings, water spots and tree sap.
Microfiber Wash Mitt
- Absorbent microfiber wipes away grime easily while cleaning deep.
- Premium microfiber wash mitt won't scratch vehicle's surface while washing.
- Quicker & easier than using a sponge or towel.
Why Do I Need a Decon Wash?
Your vehicle's surface is filled with contaminants. Some of these may be visible, such bug guts, bird droppings, water spots, and tree sap. And some contaminants, such as iron deposits, brake dust, and overspray may not be visible to the naked eye.
In addition, you may also have previous coatings, waxes or sealants still on your vehicle's surface.
These contaminants & prior coatings sit atop your vehicle's "clear coat", which is the layer of resin directly above your car's paint.
The key to a coating lasting as long as it should is applying it directly to the vehicle's clear coat. This way, it won't sit atop contaminants, which causes the sealant to degrade quickly.
Decon Wash properly removes the containments and prior coatings so that you can get the best shine and protection possible.
Decon Wash Soap Instructions
- Fill a clean bucket with water.
- Add Decon Soap to bucket. We recommend 4 oz for a standard 5 gallon bucket.
- Hose down car with water.
- Apply Decon Soap to wet surface
- Work into surface using back-and-forth motion with microfiber wash-mitt. (You can also use a sponge or towel.)
- Hose down car to remove soap
- Wash a second time if needed
Designed by Professional Detailers:
Frank Mitchell is a former professional detailer and car enthusiast. Torque Detail is a culmination of over 5 years of formulating his own detailing solutions.
Only available here, our products are specially formulated to professional grade results easily and quickly. You'll be able to get showroom shine and pro grade protection by yourself!
Produced in the United States of America and tested by hand in Orlando, FL.
We Support American Workers:
We employ American workers across multiple states (FL, NY, CT, & CA) and pay competitive wages to our hard workers.
Professional Grade Quality:
We created this product because we wanted it for ourselves. We've only recently began selling it to customers.
Fast Domestic Shipping:
We typically ship out your order same day or the day after. Expect 3-5 days shipping total.